Thursday 7 June 2012

Day 8

What? I didn't miss day 7. I just figured you're supposed to rest on the 7th day so that's exactly what I did.  

But lets not waste our time discussing that.... I've got news... and true to my style you don't just get the end. You get the whole narration. Ready?

I just got out of a movie and was in a good mood. The movie was hilarious and entertaining. I got into the car and put on radio. Again it was playing really upbeat songs and I couldn't resist the temptation to sing along (with my windows rolled up, of course..) I started tapping my hand over the steering wheel slowly releasing the hidden rockstar in me.

Came across a signal and temporarily stopped my singing and dancing so people didn't think I was possessed. While waiting for the green I noticed something weird on my left hand as it was resting on the steering wheel. It looked like a little lump jutting out. "What's that?!" I thought to myself. I let go of the steering wheel and moved my wrist up and down to check if it hurt. It didn't. 

Honk!!! Honk!!!! I heard everyone honking at me. I started driving again.

I reached home. Retired on the couch and looked at my wrist again. I tried to feel the lump with my right hand. "hmmmm..." I checked the other hand to see if there's anything similar. 

"OMG...! Silly Tulsi... It's a bone...!!!!!!"

It was hidden for so long I didn't even realise it was there. Don't remember the last time I saw it. But who cares right???? I can see it now..... yooohoooo...!!!

Did you just check your wrist for the same bone? Hahaha... of course you did.... (even if you didn't then, I'm sure you did now..) Smile...:) I'm glad I've done my good deed for the day too now by putting a smile to a face.

So that's my happy story for today.... I'm going to celebrate by bragging about it again and again to my mum till she tires of me... :)

See you tomorrow.... real soon...!


No comments:

Post a Comment