Friday 1 June 2012

Day 2

Not even been two days since I've decided to sleep early and I am faced with the mother of all temptations. A newly released film on a Friday night....! Its tempting because I'm a complete movie buff. I have this special ability to watch any movie and enjoy it. There's definitely a few people who can testify. I love movies. Everything about them fascinate me. My part-time day dreams are always about being a movie star.

Wait, are you wondering what my full-time day dreams are? It is to lose these extra kilos, duh..!

Anyway about the movie. Not only does my bbm start buzzing with messages about my friends making plans to catch the movie today but my dad comes home early and says he wants to go watch the same movie...! That has not happened in ages. My parents always wait for reviews or a little bit of my emotional blackmail to come watch a movie with me. I'm convinced that the universe is truly testing my dedication.

Surprisingly, I didn't even consider the possibility of watching the movie tonight and in a totally unprecedented move today I refused to go watch the movie. Instead I made plans to catch it on Sunday during the day. So proud of myself.... :)

So now with both my full and part time dreams in my eyes I'm ready to sleep and dream away.

Till we meet again tomorrow, good night, shaba khair and shubh ratri.

Adeus xo



No comments:

Post a Comment