Monday 11 June 2012

Day 13

Its Monday!!! I said to myself when I woke up. I was so excited. Couldn't wait to get to a scale and check my weight. I had really followed my food and exercise plan. Well, exercise did take a back seat because I hurt my lower back but I still went for walks. Even my granny's friend noticed the weight loss and even complimented me for the same.

I got on the scales and let me tell you they really know how to crush you..... The scale didn't move. I'm sure if the scales were a girl she would've moved by now. I'm convinced the scale is a He..! So insensitive....!!!! Every time I get on I ask myself, When? When? When will my weight really move to the other side. It has come to one point and just refuses to move. I was getting so frustrated and then the lady who was checking my weight looked up at me and said, "Congratulations! That's 2 kg's off."

My eyes just popped out like they do in the cartoons.... I couldn't believe what she was saying. I looked at her and joked, "Were you up late, drinking or something?" She laughed and showed me the record from my previous assessment. There it was in black and white. My weight was 2 kg's higher than today.

I realised then how I had been out traveling and constantly eating out. No exercise and I had no tabs on the junk I was eating. There were parties. I had started baking and tasting. .. :P I remembered then my previous assessment and how sad I was. How disappointed I was with myself for being so careless after all the effort I had put in. It was like a wake up call for me and made me even more determined to get back on track. I guess I conveniently forgot the increased weight because I was just so much in denial.

Ha ha ha... not anymore... I lost the extra.... yay.... **doing a dance**

Thats not the best news. The best news it I lost another 5 inches overall since my previous assessment. That's confirmation enough that I'm doing the right thing.

Ok, time to watch Junior Masterchef..... see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment